Are you a health conscious person? Then probably you would have done jogging in any part of your exercising activities. Most of the time it’s just a part of a routine for people who do sports, to get their bodies warmed up for harder trainings.
But not everyone of us is a sportsman or a sportswoman.
Jogging is what we do to stay healthy and sometimes that’s the only exercise we do to keep our muscles moving.
Which ever the case is, let’s see some interesting ideas about jogging.
- It burns calories. – Of course. And it says that it’d burn about 100 calories a mile. But that depends on your weight and the intensity of training.
- Researchers have found out that the breasts move more while jogging. So that they move up and down, also sideways to result in circular motion, which leads to breast drooping. So ladies, better wear a good sports bra when you jog.
- If you are jogging for the first time, or starting to jog after a long interval, just start by walking. Try increasing the speed everyday, and continue to do so for 3 to 4 times a week. You can start jogging when your walking speed has come to a level where your next option is to jog.
- Selecting a time to jog – That is totally up to you. Not everyone is a morning person. Think about your lifestyle to find the convenient time for a jog. And if you still wondering how, just start by 10 minutes of walking. Eventually a time will be adjusted in your day for a bit of exercise.
- Where to jog – Again a personal decision. If you don’t like to go outside, you can do it on a treadmill. But I strongly believe in going out and do your workout. There are a lot of advantages of it. If you spend most of your time indoors, you can use this time to enjoy the environment, meet new people, watch beautiful sunsets etc. It will also provide a good enthusiasm factor for you to do more and better.
Enjoy jogging and make it a part of your lifestyle.